It’s that time of the week again, everyone! It’s time for the TORWars podcast! This week’s podcast is super duper uber special, because 1) we actually did this podcast when we were sober (a first!), and 2) we cover the following awesometastic topics:
- Why you might (or might not) want to play the latest Lego Star Wars III game
- Zabrak’s are cool, even though their horns are wonky
- Why hubris will kill your game company (and make you look like an idiot)
- A day in the life of a Live Team Producer
- How to send your companions on menial, degrading errands
- BioWare, and their obvious bias for the Republic and against the Sith (or not)
- Jedi Guardian, the “kick arse” spec
- Yes, you can marry your in-game buddy Darth Roberto if you really, really want to
- How will you control your companions?
- Automatic (a la Torchlight)
- Tactical prerogatives (a la Dragon Age)
- The “possession” model
Way Off Topic Topic:
- Dragon Age 2 impressions
- Is the game another winner for BioWare?
- Will Dragon Age 2′s design impact TOR?
Beyond the above features, this week’s show is full of the same bickering, arguing, and oh-so-hilarious banter (ahem) that you’ve come to expect each and every week, so you won’t be disappointed. On top of all this, David sings (not entirely badly) throughout the entire show. I think it goes without saying that this is our best podcast yet!