Today, BioWare released the first information on Game Update 1.7 – Return Of The Gree. There are 2 parts to this update, a new recurring event that focuses around the Gree and Ilum, and a new game system, “Galactic Reputation”. See below for details.
NEW RECURRING EVENT: RELICS OF THE GREE
- Explore Ilum’s contested area in the Western Ice Shelf to uncover the mysterious purpose of the Gray Secant, an enormous ancient Gree starship.
- Get ready to face a powerful opponent that awaits you at the center of this ancient vessel.
- Earn exclusive Gree technology, including highly-advanced weapon and armor!
- Look for opportunities to join this recurring event throughout the rest of the year. More details to come!
NEW SYSTEM: GALACTIC REPUTATION
- Check out an all new exciting way to level up your character.
- Advance through six ranks of increasing prestige: “Outsider”, “Newcomer”, “Friend”, “Hero”, “Champion”, and “Legend”.
- Earn Reputation Points by completing missions for allies such as the Gree and the Voss, or for military divisions within the Republic and the Empire.
- Galactic Reputation is tied to your character’s Legacy, so enjoy earned Reputation Points and ranks across all characters in your Legacy!
Read more on the update here!
As with all update previews, we only know its “coming soon”. What do you think, TORWarriors? Excited for this new update? Sound off in the comments below!