Hello TORWarriors! We’re back with a vengeance and in this first podcast episode of the week we have a pretty full lineup of news and info for your listening pleasure. As you know, Brian was out sick for a week. He seems to be feeling much better although, it is now my turn to possibly take some time off as we welcome the newest member of the TORWars crew this coming Monday, February 18th. On the plus side, Jeff is like a very angry sarlacc pit and doesn’t get sick, so he’ll be the more consistent one of our crew of merry people.
Why should I bore you with all of the nuances of our behind-the-sceneness though? Allow me to give to you dear listener, the show notes:
Back after a week off – Brian is over the Rakghoul plague and DD is ready to pop!
New features at TORWars.com
- ●TORWars TV! Episode 2 and 3 are out! What do you all think?
- ● Command Decisions: The Why of Leading, Part 1 – Please welcome our newest writer here at TORWars, Major Snarl!
- ● TORWars Intelligence Report
- ● Friday Free-for-All: Will Female SWTOR Players Outnumber Males in 2013?
- ● SWTOR Loading Screen: Violence in Video Games, Is SWTOR Cause For Concern?
- ● And of course all of our up to the minute news….
Game Update 1.7 Dropping TODAY!
- ● BioWare announced late friday that 1.7 dropping today, Tues Feb 12th
- ● No PTS cycle
- ● No testing of char transfer system yet as Joveth Gonzalez said
- ● Tully Ackland told Brian the reason for no PTS was so that the event was not spoiled before it went live
- ● Event will go from 2/12-2/26
- ● Will no public testing harm this update?
More Reputation System Details
- ● Legacy Titles – Legacy Titles are a new kind of title that is displayed beneath your character’s name, in place of your Legacy surname title
- ● Legacy of Heroism – bound to your Legacy instead of your character
- ● Reputation and the Galactic War – Faction reputations are linked. Earn rep with a republic faction on the republic side, imperial legacy characters gain the corresponding rep on the imperial faction
- ● Earning Reputation Points -
- ● Reputation Trophies are consumable items given as mission rewards
- ● The amount of points granted by a Reputation Trophy is indicated by the quality of the item – Premium (small), Prototype (medium), or Artifact (large).
- ● There is a weekly cap on gained reputation, however you can continue to gain trophies from missions, but not consume them
- ● Reputation List
● Voss – earn rep by completing weekly mission for Voss Heroics
● The Gree Enclave – earn rep from Relics of the Gree Event Missions and Event Bosses
● Republic Hyperspace Armada – earn rep by completing Heroic Space Missions
● Republic Fith Assault Battalion – earn rep by completing the Section X Weekly/Section X Missions
● Imperial First Mobile Fleet – earn rep by completing Heroic Space Missions
● Imperial Guard on Belsavis – earn rep by completing Section X Weekly/Section X Mission
World First 10 Stack Dreadtooth & 16M Dreadful Entity Kills by Carnage Gaming
Dreadtooth Kill with 10 Stacks of Dreadful Essence
● Killing Dreadtooth with 10 stacks granted them the title of ”The Resurgent”
● Dropped the Dreadful Amulet which was then used to spawn a special hidden boss within Terror From beyond called “The Dreadful Entity”.
● Granted them title “The Dread Slayer”
● Dropped the Dreadful Orb, which at this time is not known to have a use outside of a cosmetic effect.
- ● Thank You To All Our Loyal Listeners/Readers
- ● Paypal Donations
- ● Enjin.com – Thanks for the Guild/Mumble hosting for the TORWars guild!
- ● Corellian Run Radio
- ● TORWars.enjin.com – Shadowlands – Imperial Side
Thank you again for listening! As always, we appreciate your comments, but not on twitter or facebook or reddit or on the Fleet. Why? Because not all of us follow those social networking sites and your ideas will get lost in the clutter. If that’s the kind of anonymity you prefer, then so be it, but let it be said, TORWars doesn’t censor our posts and all ideas and comments are welcomed here so why not take advantage. Also, we want everyone to be able to participate in reading your great ideas. So, please place them in the comments section below so we can throw parties, drink beer and eat pie over our favorite ones. Kthxbai!